Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What do I do now that I have a blog?

Ok, so this blogging thing is harder than I thought!  I was trying to figure out what to post this week.  I have some tangles to show off but they are on my camera and in my hurry to make a baseball game, I forgot it at work (and before I got to the game, it was called due to lightning - ugh!).  So the pictures will have to wait.

This weekend, the family had "bonding" time building the deck but it's not done and that doesn't fit into this blog (I do have some great ideas for tangled flower pots once the deck is done).

So as I thought about what to blog, I remembered why I decided to do it.  I wanted to focus on the "Zen" part of the Zentangle.  What better way to share the "Zen" with you than to share the Bible verse I am focusing on this week with my next ZIA.
"A bowl of soup with someone you love is better than steak with someone you hate!"
- Proverbs 15:17
What does this mean to me?  How can I use it in my life?  I will be sure to share the ZIA next week in my post.  If you decide to tangle with me, that is great but you don't have to.

When I see or hear a quote or bible verse that I like or I find convicting, I write it on a post-it note and stick it in my journal.  When I am struggling with focusing on something to work on (there is so much), I can go to my sticky notes and something there will jump out at me.  That is where the above bible verse has been living for several months.  Now is the time to start mediating on it.

Since I will be flying to Columbus, OH on Tuesday and flying home on Thursday next week, I have a feeling there will be a lot of tangling in my future!  I don't mind the waiting as much now since tangling makes the time fly!

Have a great week,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment